Within the Tavola Group, Verium's direct investment team manages the two companies Ceposa AG and Frische und Service GmbH. The two companies look back on a common history and have been acquired by Verium investors in 2018 and 2020 as part of two succession solutions for the respective founders and owners With its approximately 260 employees and an output of over 100 tons per week, the Group has established itself as one of Europe's leading producers of fresh, Mediterranean appetizers (antipasti) for well-known food retailers, discounters, wholesalers and specialty retailers.
The two companies are active in different markets and have complementing product lines. Both companies are known for a high degree of flexibility. Ceposa focuses on premium, handmade antipasti, while Frische & Service has its core competence in high-quality, efficient and largely standardized volume production..
Facts & Figures
- COMPANYCeposa AG / Frische & Service GmbH
- ACTIVITYMediterranean antipasti, olive products and sauces
- HEADQUARTERSKreuzlingen & Wiesentheid (DE)
- EMPLOYEESapprox. 270 FTEs
- STAGE / TYPEBuyout / Majority
- ENTRY VERIUM2018
- VERIUM TEAMMarc Erni, Damian Stricker, Severin Stefanini