Mobil in Time Group I
The merger of Mobil in Time AG and S&G Mobile Heizzentrale AG created the Swiss market leader for mobile energy solutions in 2019. Together with Verium, the Group has grown strongly both organically and inorganically and, in addition to substantial investments in the field of renewable energies, the Group was able to diversify into the field of water damage restoration through the successful integration of the acquisitions of nassag, Trobag and Zigerlig.
The application area of mobile energy - heating, cooling, steam - is versatile and proved resilient even in the context of the Corona and Ukraine crises. Among other things, customers are active in the fields of industry (e.g. process cooling), construction (e.g. construction drying, heating renovations), building technology, events and facility management. The group offers high-quality, customized systems for rent or sale throughout the Swiss market and in parts of southern Germany, with fast delivery times (even in emergency situations), on-site commissioning and installation, as well as 24-hour support and professional advice. In the field of water damage restoration, too, the group stands for supraregional expertise and reliable services based on many years of competence and development spirit.
In September 2022, after an excellent development, the MiT Group was sold to Verium I SCSp, a continuation fund consisting of the MiT Group and Toradex. Thus, Verium reinvested in the company to build on the successful cooperation with the experienced management team and to continue the organic as well as inorganic growth strategy. At the time of the sale, the group operated a broad equipment pool with more than 450 units in the heating and cooling segments, complemented by a comprehensive range of services in water damage restoration.
Facts & Figures
- COMPANYMobil in Time AG / nassag, Trocknungs- und Messtechnik AG / Trobag Trocknungstechnik AG / Zigerlig Bautrocknung AG
- ACTIVITYMobile energy solutions / water damage restoration
- HEADQUARTERSDiessenhofen / Oetwil am See / Giebenach / Lucerne / Bern
- EMPLOYEESapprox. 130 FTEs
- STAGE / TYPEManagement Buyout / Majority
- INVESTMENTS2019 / 2020 / 2021 (Add-on aquisition nassag, Trobag, Zigerlig)
- VERIUM TEAMMarc Erni, George Merk, Frederik Hädicke
- BUYERVerium Continuation Fund