Mobil in Time Group
The merger of Mobil in Time AG and S&G Mobile Heizzentrale AG created the Swiss market leader for mobile energy solutions. Both companies have grown strongly in the past and have a high-quality equipment pool, many years of expertise and innovation power. Applications for mobile energy – heating, cooling, steam – are versatile. Among others, the group’s customers are active in the industrial sector (e.g. process cooling), the construction industry (e.g. renovation of heating systems, screed drying), HVAC (heating, ventilating, air conditioning), events and facility management This newly formed group offers high-quality customer-specific systems for rent or for sale with fast delivery times (even in emergency situations), installation and startup on site as well as 24-hour support and professional advice. Together the two companies cover the entire Swiss market as well as parts of southern Germany.
With the recent add-on acquisition of nassag in December 2020, the Group was able to diversify into the field of water damage restoration. In 2021, the acquisitions of Trobag and Zigerlig marked the next milestone, both geographically and in terms of knowhow. The Group plans to expand this business unit by further organic growth as well as by a clear buy-and-build strategy.
Facts & Figures
- COMPANYMobil in Time AG / S&G Mobile Heizzentrale AG / nassag, Trocknungs- und Messtechnik AG / Trobag Trocknungstechnik AG / Zigerlig Bautrocknung AG
- ACTIVITYMobile energy solutions / water damage restoration
- HEADQUARTERSDiessenhofen / Oetwil am See / Giebenach / Lucerne / Bern
- EMPLOYEESapprox. 100
- STAGE / TYPEManagement Buyout / Majority
- INVESTMENTS2019 / 2020 / 2021 (Add-on aquisition nassag, Trobag, Zigerlig)
- VERIUM TEAMMarc Erni, George Merk